PRENATAL MEDITATION FOR CONSCIOUS CHILDBIRTH
Whether a person is going to have a medicated or a natural childbirth, they could benefit from the Calm Birth method. In any situation, the Calm Birth meditation technique can improve the immune and nervous system function and benefit the mind.
Pregnancy is a time of great excitement, but it can also be stressful. Any life change is complicated, and a new baby changes… well, everything. There are lots of techniques out there that can help make pregnancy, birth, and parenting more comfortable. Calm Birth is a tool you can use in any situation, for every breath of life. Calm Birth has three practices. They are based out of ancient meditation traditions and grounded in modern science. They teach you to rest deeply, breathe completely, and heal yourself and others. “Calm” doesn’t mean passive: it means centered. You can be centered in your breath and your body during any kind of movement, or even any kind of emotion. You can bring calm to any situation, even if things look chaotic! These self-care meditation practices work with Western or alternative medicines. You can bring them to any kind of birth. You learn to breathe vital energy, the most complete kind of breathing. This empowers you to face any challenge centered in yourself and connected with your baby.
With Calm Birth, you…
• Learn techniques that are based in ancient, advanced meditations that have been perfected over thousands of years.
• Learn mindfulness, and then some! o Mindfulness teaches you to be aware of your sensations and your surroundings. Calm Birth’s meditations teach that, and more: they teach you how to be aware of the energy that connects all beings, and to use it fully.
• Connect completely with your body. Some techniques like self-hypnosis separate you from your body and your sensations of pain. (This is not the case with Birth Ease Hypnobirth.) While this works for some people, it’s not something you can do to deal with stress in everyday life… and it may not be ideal for people who have had trauma unless you are working with a clinical hypnotherapist. Calm Birth teaches a way to be fully aware of yourself and to transform challenging sensations and emotions into empowerment.
• Develop compassion to yourself and others. You can face suffering or fear, in yourself or someone else, with the ability to transform it into healing.
• Relax your muscles and nerves, connect with your conscious child within.
• Refine your self-awareness and intuition, so you can tell what’s really going on with yourself, your body, and your baby. • Become your own greatest healer.
• Come away with techniques that can be used in parenting and in literally every breath of life!
Benefits of Meditation
● Stress and anxiety can harm baby and gestational parent. ● Chronic and toxic levels ● Lasting mental and physical health effects on the child ● Benefits of meditation: ● Decrease blood pressure, ● Helps manage anxiety and pain, ● Decrease adrenaline and cortisol. ● Elevate oxytocin, serotonin, melatonin, DHEA, ● Cultivates empowerment, self efficacy, compassion ● Ideal for any birth scenario
Calm Parents for Use Postpartum
• Empowering self-care methods for parenthood and beyond. • Five tracks to empower parenthood, heal from childbirth, and bond with your new baby. • Meditations based on Calm Birth